Studio/Field Production Specialist-Scottsdale, Arizona
The Production Specialist aids and assists production in both stages as well as location work. Must know inventory, location and use of equipment the studio owns as well as sub-rented equipment. Must be able to assist sub-contracted labor in use of the stages, SNEAKY BIG equipment, as well as make sure equipment is used and returned in working order. Assists in the general upkeep and cleanliness of the stages and storage areas are maintained in a safe and successful work space.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Check SBS equipment in and out per production needs. Insure accuracy of count in equipment that is pulled for production and returned after production.
- Assist sub-contracted crews in use of the SBS stages, lighting and grip equipment.
- Have a basic knowledge of all SBS cameras, and accessories in order to assist incoming directors, DP and AC.
- Have knowledge of and will operate as needed various teleprompter systems.
- Program and operate stage lighting systems.
- May be required to drive company owned vehicle or rented production vehicles.
- Assist Operations in upkeep and maintenance of equipment, obtaining RA’s from vendors for repairs, shipping and tracking of all repaired items.
- Responsible for safe operation of Genie lift.
- Pickup and return of sub-rented equipment.
- Assist in set up and tear down of equipment for production and events.
- Maintain and grow a through working knowledge of all SBS cameras, lighting and grip equipment.
- Maintain a positive customer service experience for all SBS clients.
- Grow knowledge base to include shooting ability with all SBS cameras.
Education and Additional Experience:
- Knowledge of video production equipment and techniques
- Knowledge of Red Weapon and Sony F55 cameras
- Experience as PA and grip on production shoots
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a current driver’s license
- Dependable, on time, creative problem solving skills
Job Status: Full Time