This posting has expired and is no longer available.
SNEAKY BIG Studios is looking for a Videographer/Photographer, who will report to a Senior Producer. The position is an integral piece of the production team that creates high-quality media to be utilized by clients.
The Videographer/Photographer will shoot still and video footage and will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation, lighting, sound and dressing. The Videographer/Photographer will work closely with the creative team to execute projects from concept to completion.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in video production and photography, focusing on setup, lighting, video shooting and still photography, must be passionate about learning new equipment and techniques and teaching and mentoring others. A driven individual who actively listens while demonstrating ownership dependability and follow-through. Working in a dynamic fast-changing production environment will be a great place for this proactive creative individual.
- Take photography or video of individuals, products, locations, etc. either in studio or on location
- Assist producers and creative team in pre-production and production
- Determine design, images and picture composition
- Have the ability to shoot candid photography
- Shoot B-roll footage as required
- Capture and process images, including editing and retouching, until you achieve customer/client desired results
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment operating properly
- Set up, mount and install photographic and video equipment and cameras
- Upload video footage to data storage system with correct nomenclature and filing structure
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of video production experience in commercial, corporate or freelance environments
- 5-7 years of photography experience in commercial, corporate or freelance environments
- 2-4 year degree in video production, post-production, photography, fine arts, film studies or digital media
- Shooting and lighting skills
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Bonus experience: lighting design
- Self-motivation to grow core competencies, resourceful
For consideration, please submit your online portfolio, demo reel or samples of your work.