SNEAKY BIG Studios is seeking a Production Coordinator who can organize sales and marketing leads, as well as interact with all new phone and email contacts. The Production Coordinator will work with management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions are going smoothly, and that client files are available and up to date. If you enjoy working in a fun, team environment and have some sales experience, we would love for you to apply!
The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales and rentals within the production industry, involving rental of stages, services and equipment. A driven individual who actively listens while demonstrating ownership and follow through. Working in a dynamic fast-changing production environment will be a great place for this proactive creative individual.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming calls for information.
- Ensure that all incoming emails are replied to in a prompt fashion and with pertinent information.
- Prepare proposals for new and existing customers and facilitate showing of facilities and services.
- Contract bookings and assist staff in the execution of sales processes.
- Generate lists of prospects and contact them by following standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate, execute and attend sales and marketing events.
- Prepare sales-related documents such as contracts and event orders.
- Contact customers, make appointments and relay information to designated sales personnel.
- Coordinate ordering supplies for administration, operations and production departments.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that any issues are handled immediately.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales activity reports.
- Coordinate with Customer Manager to record progress of all customer inquiries.
- Assist in implementing social media strategy across all relevant platforms.
- Provide support to production staff as necessary.
- Encourage repeat business by networking with existing customers.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of related sales experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in sales and administration; experience as a Production Coordinator or in other administrative positions within the TV/film production industry will be considered a plus.
- Experience preparing proposals for rental of equipment, stages, editing suites and production services.
- Excellent customer service mindset and superb communication skills (written, oral and electronic).
- High level of attention to detail with a love for organizing.
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with a client relationship management system (CRM) preferred.