Sneaky Big Studios is seeking a Motion Graphics Artist with experience in high level Commercial Production and Broadcast using some or all the following systems: Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop. Experience with VizRT Artist and Trio, augmented & virtual reality, creating virtual sets, elements, lower thirds, objects and full screen templates. Experience with Nuke, Maya, and Flame a plus.
- Design and build photo-realistic virtual sets, augmented reality images, lower thirds, full screen graphics templates and tickers to meet the evolving needs, with the goal of regularly improving flexibility, ease of use, and impact.
- Conceptualize, design and create graphics and animations for a variety of uses.
- Participate in presentation of creative concepts and production techniques.
- Self-motivation to grow core competencies is essential; resourceful and proactive.
- Ability to develop new processes which will improve the daily function of the studio.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of industry experience working in Motion Graphics for Commercial Production and Broadcast.
- Previous graphics and art production work with background in a broadcast environment required.
- Experience with rotoscoping, paint/cleanup, green screen matte extraction.
- Prefer experience in multi-camera broadcast, commercial, TV, live events and corporate video productions a plus.
- Strong understanding of both Apple OS and Microsoft Windows OS.
- High level of competency with Cinema 4D and 3DS Max to create augmented and virtual reality sets and objects as well as lower thirds, tickers etc.
- Experience using Photoshop, After Effects, Flame, Nuke.
- Must have strong design skills and able to generate a project from concept to completion and work in concert with others.
- Experience in a Broadcast Technical Operators position such as Technical Director, Graphics Operator, etc., and the use of Broadcast Switchers, Camera Robotics, Graphics Playout systems, and Ultimatte Operation a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Active listening, visualization skills, and creativity.
- Ability to self-manage assigned projects and tasks, and communicate risks/issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills to obtain effective results from staff, vendors and clients; ability to communicate problems and solutions with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Effectively organize and prioritize tasks while working effectively under the pressure of production timelines.
For consideration, please submit a link to your on-line portfolio and/or demo.